Thursday, September 7, 2017

Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone

I have been realizing that it is worth getting out of your comfort zone. Lately I have been feeling like I need socialization and needing to improve my spiritual health. My friend posted on Facebook that she and her friends were creating a book club online. Then our bishop asked us to go to a self-reliance course that has been happening in wards and stakes for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

As I started reading the book for the book club I realized that this has been what is missing in my life right now. Then when they did a live Facebook meeting for the Book Club this week I realized how anxious I was to socialize with people not in my family. Yet, I need support and love. I need to talk to people outside of my family about my anxieties and I need to live outside of myself. If I want to be a motivational speaker I will need to start being vulnerable and this is a good way to do that.

Next we just started this self-reliance course and I am realizing how much I need this. I have been putting off starting my motivational speaking because I am not sure if I am ready. This course is putting me in a spot where I am realizing how ready I am. I want to start helping people and I know that motivational speaking is my calling in life. I love speaking and teaching people how to overcome blockades and push themselves to the next level.

So this week I want to challenge everyone to get outside of themselves and get out of your comfort zone. Start making a difference and being vulnerable. Be a piece of something bigger than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment