Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Stay at Home Mom Life

All I can say is a stay at home mom life is hard. Sometimes I feel trapped inside a dungeon where there are no adults and 1 baby. :) That's not always the case but today was a little harder then most days. Firsts of all I want to start out and I say I love being a stay at home mom. Being at home is where I want to be and I adore Gemma. That doesn't mean it is easy.

Today was a very productive day for me. I checked tasks off my todoist list. Helped my mother-n-law with her company and did housekeeping items. The hardest part of my day was not getting out of the house. There is a part of my brain that says we should call so and so to see if they want to do a play date or we should get out of the house. Then another part of my brain says no we have to much to do at home and it's too hard to nurse in public. So I listen to the part of my brain that says to stay in and my day drags out.

Once Jason gets home all I can think of is yes there is an adult I can talk to and now I can get out of the house. That isn't Jason's plan. He wants to stay in because he has been out all day working. Then I realize how blessed I am when Jason decides to run errands with me.

This post is kind of all over the place but I wanted to express myself and that mom life is hard. I want to challenge all of the women out there to reach out to each other. None of us should feel trapped and I especially want to challenge myself to listen to the voice that says to call that friend. I know in the end it will be best for the both of us.

Those are my thoughts for today. I hope this blog is helping women out there realize how incredible every women is. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment